Storm Restoration Management
In the wake of a storm, a single interruption to a power utility can have widespread repercussions, leaving thousands without electricity. Communities that depend on a safe and stable power grid require quick action and well-trained technicians to restore power as quickly as possible.
Desoto Group technicians are extensively trained and highly qualified to face the challenges that come with restoring power after a severe storm. With expertise in utility engineering and construction management, we are uniquely poised to support utilities in mitigating damage from severe weather. We engage with clientele either as turnkey consultants or integrated workforce, and regardless of the challenges faced, will persevere until all issues are rectified and power is restored.
- Rapid response and deployment
- Public safety services
- Damage assessment & remediation
- Restoration planning & estimating
- Long-term recovery assistance
- Leadership for mutual assistance crews
- Contractor coordination and procurement
- Material tracking and procurement
- Quality and safety auditing
- Post-event assessment and engineering
- As-built updating